Squashing myths about laser hair removal
Laser hair removal is one of the most preformed cosmetic procedures worldwide. It consists of targeting the hair follicle without damaging the surrounding tissue. Through the years many myths have surfaced and we are here to solve them.
1. Before getting laser hair removal you need to let the hair grow. This is one of the most common mistakes people make. You must shave the area to be treated 24 hours prior to your laser treatment. Please see before and after care here *
2. Laser hair removal isn’t safe. LHR is a medical grade treatment that has been safely performed worldwide since 1995.
3. It isn’t a permanent treatment. In most cases LHR is a completely permanent reduction. Sometimes due to hormonal changes some hair might grow back in the long term.
4. Laser is very painful. This is not true, you may feel a slight pinch or discomfort but nothing you can’t handle.
5. LHR is too expensive. As we like to say laser is an investment in yourself. At first it might seem expensive but in the long term you will save money not having to buy razors, wax or depilatory creams.
6. LHR is only for women. False, laser is a unisex treatment. Although most of the people that get laser are women, the male audience has grown in the past couple of years. Shop all treatments here *
7. Laser doesn’t work on all skin types. False. With the advances of technology, laser hair removal can be performed on all skin types, tones and textures. What may very between skin types is the amount of sessions needed to get rid of the hair.
If you have any concerns about laser hair removal, contact us and we will happily answer any questions you may have.
Leinster St: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jervis Shopping Centre: email@example.com
Ilac Shopping Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org