Laser Hair Removal for men
Laser Hair removal has become very popular with men.
Male hair removal is not performed exclusively for aesthetic reasons, which is the case sometimes but not always. Men have a variety of purposes that will trigger them to start a laser treatment:
One of the most common is between athletes looking to better perform in sports & competitions like swimming, biking, running or body sculpture.
Other purpose is to solve most common hair growth problems: male hair tends to be incredibly coarse which irritates the skin causing sensitivity, in-grown hairs and razor burn (shaving rash).
Maybe the simplest purpose but a very frequent one is comfort, to get the feeling of a smoother and hair-free skin.
Laser is a safe medical proved procedure that works and is helping hundreds of men to save time and forget about shaving and its complications.
Beard - Upper - Cheeks - Ears
Full Back- Chest & Stomach - Buttocks
Legs - Arms - Hands & Feet
How does Laser Hair Removal Work
The laser damages the root of the hair follicle. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. You gradually see a dramatic hair reduction. When considering laser hair removal, you may have some questions, learn more here:
Enough Dealing with
If you are reading this, then you are tired dealing with unwanted hair. Why wait?
Book your free consultation and patch test now.
We will take care of you and this is our promise: we will do our best to make your Sensius journey a worthy and outstanding experience, and last but not least, if finance is your concern don't worry, we will devise a payment option for you.
Pre & Post
• Shave the area 24 hours before treatment with new razor
• No plucking, tweezing or waxing for at least 1 month before treatment
• Do not use bleach or any hair removal creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment
• You must use SPF 30 (minimum) on the area daily
• Before treatment please inform your therapist if you are taking any medication (antibiotics, etc) or if your medication has changed since your last visit
• Avoid the use of sunbeds, fake tan, tanning injections, tanning tablets and sun exposure
• Laser treatments cannot be done if client has fake tan or natural tan on the day of treatment
• Avoid the use of make-up, body lotions and deodorants on the area prior to coming for your treatment
• Do not take painkillers 24 hours prior to treatment
• Do not take antibiotic 2 weeks prior treatment
Apply Aloe Vera on the area to help soothe the skin
No heat treatments, ie hot showers, baths, sauna, jacuzzi for 24 hours
No vigourous sweating, ie gym, running for 24 hours
Avoid sun exposure on the area
Do not apply any deodorants or lotions to the area that has been treated for 24 hours
Exfoliate the area one week after treatment to encourage the hairs to fall out
Use sunscreen daily SPF 30 (minimum)
Avoid picking or scratching the treated area
Shaving is the only method of hair removal in between