Laser Hair Removal for women
Every day around the world hundreds of women choose laser against many other ways for hair removal, do you want to know why?
It is a safe medical proved procedure and it works
It gives a dramatic hair reduction from the beginning of the treatment
It makes you forget about waxing every 3 weeks or shaving every 3 days
It incredibly improves your skin’s appearance; it will look great!
It makes you forget about razor bumps and ingrowth hair
It saves time, avoids stress and saves money!
How does Laser Hair Removal Work
The laser damages the root of the hair follicle. This damage inhibits or delays future hair growth. You gradually see a dramatic hair reduction. When considering laser hair removal, you may have some questions, learn more here:
Enough Dealing with
If you are reading this, then you are tired dealing with unwanted hair. Why wait?
Book your free consultation and patch test now.
We will take care of you and this is our promise: we will do our best to make your Sensius journey a worthy and outstanding experience, and last but not least, if finance is your concern don't worry, we will devise a payment option for you.
Pre & Post
• Shave the area 24 hours before treatment with new razor
• No plucking, tweezing or waxing for at least 1 month before treatment
• Do not use bleach or any hair removal creams for 2 weeks prior to treatment
• You must use SPF 30 (minimum) on the area daily
• Before treatment please inform your therapist if you are taking any medication (antibiotics, etc) or if your medication has changed since your last visit
• Avoid the use of sunbeds, fake tan, tanning injections, tanning tablets and sun exposure
• Laser treatments cannot be done if client has fake tan or natural tan on the day of treatment
• Avoid the use of make-up, body lotions and deodorants on the area prior to coming for your treatment
• Do not take painkillers 24 hours prior to treatment
• Do not take antibiotic 2 weeks prior treatment
Apply Aloe Vera on the area to help soothe the skin
No heat treatments, ie hot showers, baths, sauna, jacuzzi for 24 hours
No vigourous sweating, ie gym, running for 24 hours
Avoid sun exposure on the area
Do not apply any deodorants or lotions to the area that has been treated for 24 hours
Exfoliate the area one week after treatment to encourage the hairs to fall out
Use sunscreen daily SPF 30 (minimum)
Avoid picking or scratching the treated area
Shaving is the only method of hair removal in between